Ugly Research, Inc.
DBA Museum of AI
1700 Bassett St Unit 2108
Denver, CO 80202
Accept Credit Cards? Yes
Offering executive education about artificial intelligence: Experiential learning to illustrate paths to AI success. Showing how AI has transformed management, leadership, decision making, and professional development.
1. Designing experiences where people learn how to:
- Identify promising uses of AI for their organizations.
- Plan Human-AI decision making.
- Evaluate evidence of AI effectiveness and fairness.
2. Storytelling, script writing, performing.
Team has substantial expertise in key areas.
- Data-driven decision making, human-AI collaboration, and evidence-based policy making.
- Story writing, art installation, and acting.
- Programming technology that creates and controls an immersive experience.
- Content that delivers on AI learning objectives.
Mid-level to senior people in government or private enterprise, including federal agency leaders, subject matter experts, project owners, and business executives.
FACILITIES and EQUIPMENT
Props, costumes, laptops, and customized microcomputers designed to align with Museum of AI story lines. Facilities secured on case-by-case basis.